Now head over to Riverview Hall to see a 1911 restored historic classroom in Room 113 from the university’s past.
Opened in 1913, Riverview served as the home for the campus lab school. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. Riverview is the only campus building on the National Register of Historic Places. Room 113 features the historic 1911 classroom display, inviting visitors to see how classrooms originally looked.