Healthy Huskies is holding “Hey, You Okay?” Week from March 21-25 with a handful of events throughout the week. Campus individuals, groups and departments are encouraged to put energy toward strengthening connections within the campus community.
- Monday, March 21: Hey, You Okay? Presentation, 3-3:45 p.m., Eastman Hall 116
- Tuesday, March 22: Hey, You Okay? Relaxation Event, 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m., Atwood Memorial Center main lounge
- Wednesday, March 23: Wellness Walk, 12:10-12:40 p.m., Eastman Hall street side patio
- Thursday, March 24: De-Stress with Pets, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m, Eastman Hall first floor lounge
- Friday, March 25: $5 Friday Lunch, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., Garvey Commons
“Hey, You Okay?” is a campus-wide initiative designed to assist students, faculty and staff to feel better equipped to start a conversation with someone they’re concerned about. This week is also dedicated to making intentional efforts to check-in with others and be real if we’re feeling out of sorts.
Events are open to all members of the St. Cloud State campus community. Events Monday-Thursday are free and individuals are expected to pay for their meal on Friday at Garvey Commons.
Participation in these events will also qualify you for prizes from the Healthy Huskies Wellness Series. Students that attend any of the events in the series will be entered to win some prizes (trek mountain bike, Bluetooth speakers, backpack coolers, and more). Multiple entries per student is permitted and encouraged. Learn more and find out more about the events throughout the week on the Healthy Huskies Wellness Series website.