St. Cloud State’s University Communications (UComm) department has earned national video recognition by the largest educational advertising awards competition.
UComm claimed five awards during the 38th Annual Educational Advertising Awards for video content that displays exceptional quality, creativity and message effectiveness. Every year, the Educational Advertising Awards awards institutions’ submissions based on creativity, marketing execution and message impact, providing a Gold, Silver, Bronze and Merit designation to those entrants.
UComm earned the following awards:
- Gold Award — Streaming/On Demand Content: Be You. Be Bold. Be a Husky.
- Gold Award — Special Video: Academic Integrity at St. Cloud State University
- Silver Award — Other Social Media Content: Thank You Husky Hockey Fans
- Merit Award — Digital Video Ad-Less than two minutes: Be You. Be Bold. Be a Husky.
- Merit Award — Special Video: St. Cloud State University Class of 2022
Out of over 2,000 entries received from over 1,000 colleges, universities and secondary schools across the globe, 16 institutions were recognized by the judges as a “Best in Show” winner. Gold awards were granted to 456 institutions, silver awards were awarded to 271 institutions and bronze awards were given to 165 institutions.
Judges for the Educational Advertising Awards consist of a national panel of higher education marketers, advertising creative directors, marketing and advertising professionals.